A B O U T U S
Appetite Creative is a multi-award-winning creative technology company with a passion to bring advertising to life, inspire others through creativity and innovation and deliver results.
We will make your brand stand out and deliver the right message using the latest technology. We have expertise across a variety of ad formats, connected packaging and digital advertising campaigns– which we can design, create and deliver quickly. We are the creative tech studio of world firsts. We produced world-first liquid Skins, world-first whats app ads, Unique QR codes on connected packaging and innovative lead capture ads that are connected to clients CRM. We deliver effective branding, digital campaigns and projects across the EMEA, Americas and MENA regions. We have a flexible, agnostic approach, with our unique digital solutions and ad-serving technology, we can help you with delivering audiences to stores, high levels of engagement through unique formats, branding that cuts through the clutter, social media management and gamification that drive better messaging and interactions.
As digital marketing specialists, we are experts in offering innovative and creative solutions for platforms, websites and advertising across all devices and screens. We work for clients such as Armani Hotels, Disney, Mercedes, Tetrapak, British Airways, Bvlgari, Pepsi, Marriott, Emirates, Royal Bank of Scotland and Boylesports.
J O B D E S C R I P T I O N
We are looking for a Madrid based Account director to support and lead the team on proposal response and tender writing. This is a Senior account manager role with expertise in writing proposals and bids. The role is looking for someone who can manage the proposal process and also work on client accounts. This role would sit within our Marketing team.
- Manage and develop ongoing key customer relationships
- Work with MD to successfully pitch for new business
- Qualifying leads and opportunities
- Working across the end-to-end bid /proposals/ tenders process
- Organising the design, the marketing team that may need to support
- Working in a corporate environment and within a team
- Tendering under with public sector procurement regulations
- Working on or managing IT and creative bids with short timescales
- Project managing multifaceted projects
- Developing compelling and effective collateral for presentations, proposals and tenders
- Ensuring proposals are created to spec and on time
- Native or professional level of English
The following skills are desirable:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively engage with stakeholder at a senior level and clients and articulate ideas
- Experience within the public sector
- Brilliant organisational skills
- Eagle eye attention to detail
- Confident and Proficient in IT skills including Google Office and/or Microsoft Office365
- Highly developed relationship management skills with the ability to bring people together to meet a common outcome
- A growth mindset with the willingness to learn and ability to teach and inspire others to learn
- Knowledge of effective presentation and collateral design
- Experience of client engagement and developing win strategies
- 3 years experience
How to apply:
- Covering Letter describing your experience and value you would bring to the role (in English)
- CV (in English)
- Email both Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Account Director'