A B O U T U S
Appetite Creative is a multi-award-winning creative technology company with a passion to bring advertising to life, inspire others through creativity and innovation and deliver results.
We will make your brand stand out and deliver the right message using the latest technology.We have expertise across a variety of ad formats, connected packaging and digital advertising campaigns– which we can design, create and deliver quickly. We are the creative tech studio of world firsts. We produced world-first liquid Skins, world-first whats app ads, Unique QR codes on connected packaging and innovative lead capture ads that are connected to clients CRM.We deliver effective branding, digital campaigns and projects across the EMEA, Americas and MENA regions. We have a flexible, agnostic approach, with our unique digital solutions and ad-serving technology, we can help you with delivering audiences to stores,high levels of engagement through unique formats, branding that cuts through the clutter, social media management and gamification that drive better messaging and interactions.
As digital marketing specialists, we are experts in offering innovative and creative solutions for platforms, websites and advertising across all devices and screens. We work for clients such as Armani Hotels, Disney, Mercedes, Tetrapak, British Airways, Bvlgari, Pepsi, Marriott, Emirates, Royal Bank of Scotland and Boylesports.
- Managing activities within the marketing department, creating reports of metrics.
- Promoting our company services.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns using google adwords, wordpress, facebook, twitter and social media as well as video campaigns on youtube etc.
- Design of social media content, such as instagram posts and stories.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in a field such as Business, Marketing, Market Research or Graphic Design
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English
- English is a must, Spanish is beneficial.
- IT literate.
- Strong organization skills.
- Great attitude and eager to learn as well as contribute ideas.
- Good knowledge of Adobe suites; photoshop and illustrator.
- Intermediate-Advance knowledge Microsoft Office and google suites.
What we can offer you:
- Friendly atmosphere at a comfortable office with air conditioning.
- Working in an international company.
- Professional training.
- Certificate of internship participation after the finished internship.
So if you are ready to set out, feel free to email us your application to email@example.com with the subject 'Internship Application (Digital Marketing and Social Media)' and include:
- Updated CV.
- Cover letter.
- Specific dates you are able to start the internship & duration.
Remember this must be in English, as that is the working language of the company.