A B O U T U S
Appetite Creative is born from the passion and spirit of specialists. With global clients and global vision, we are not just another agency, maybe you think it? That’s what makes us stronger because we also know how to stand out from the crowd and how to find the perfect creative and appropriate solution for your greatest projects.
Appetite Creative is a unique blend of mixed experiences: we worked in well-known agencies, small agencies, big huge corporates, been freelance, had another activity, worked for small, middle, large accounts, some were swimming champions, others fell in webshops when they were young, but all of us, and we really mean ALL, were driven by the very same passion, and this constant urge for quality and creativity.
Our aim is to focus on understanding the client, their objectives and needs. We are technology agnostic and focus on providing the most impressive and innovate new ideas, not tying any one client to any one platform, technology or screen.
What we are looking for:
Academic education in the field of computer science or comparable education.
With some experience in the following:
- Experience with SASS, CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with Wordpress and modern PHP frameworks (Symfony and Laravel preferable)
- Experience with MySQL / MariaDB
- Knowledge of Web APIs
- Knowledge of modern syntax (e.g. ES6, TypeScript preferable)
- Knowledge of modern build tools (e.g. webpack, gulp, git desirable)
- Knowledge of Canvas / WebGL would be a plus
What we can offer you:
- An innovative and collaborative environment with shared responsibilities and equal input
- Working in an International Company
- Professional training
- Regular team events and much much more
- Certificate of internship participation after the finished internship
So if you are ready to set out, feel free to email your application to email@example.com with the subject Full-Stack Web Developer and include:
- Updated CV
- Cover letter
- Specific dates you are able to start & duration