A B O U T U S
Appetite Creative is a multi-award-winning creative technology company with a passion to bring advertising to life, inspire others through creativity and innovation and deliver results.
We will make your brand stand out and deliver the right message using the latest technology.We have expertise across a variety of ad formats, connected packaging and digital advertising campaigns– which we can design, create and deliver quickly. We are the creative tech studio of world firsts. We produced world-first liquid Skins, world-first whats app ads, Unique QR codes on connected packaging and innovative lead capture ads that are connected to clients CRM.We deliver effective branding, digital campaigns and projects across the EMEA, Americas and MENA regions. We have a flexible, agnostic approach, with our unique digital solutions and ad-serving technology, we can help you with delivering audiences to stores,high levels of engagement through unique formats, branding that cuts through the clutter, social media management and gamification that drive better messaging and interactions.
As digital marketing specialists, we are experts in offering innovative and creative solutions for platforms, websites and advertising across all devices and screens. We work for clients such as Armani Hotels, Disney, Mercedes, Tetrapak, British Airways, Bvlgari, Pepsi, Marriott, Emirates, Royal Bank of Scotland and Boylesports.
- Helping the studio manager in all aspects of the company
- Client and Project Management
- Supporting in providing reports and analysis
- Quality control of creatives and designs
- Control of campaign procedures
- Assist with the developing of the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Benchmark Research
- Assisting in the team management
- Assisting in the improvement and efficiency of internal procedures
- Help define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Track deliverables
- Help assist with quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess the results of project
What we are looking for:
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Able to work with tight deadlines
- Degree in Business Administration / Business Management or similar
- A background in design would be a plus
- Digital marketing and social media knowledge would be a plus
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English
- English is a must.
- Strong organization skills.
- Great attitude and eager to learn
- Basic or intermediate knowledge of Photoshop, In-Design, would be a plus
- Intermediate-Advance knowledge Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
What we can offer you:
- Friendly atmosphere at a comfortable office with air conditioning
- Working in an International Company
- Professional training
- Certificate of internship participation after the finished internship
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural growth team
- A diverse, energetic and fun environment
- Flexible co-office working -once-twice a week and ability to work from home
So if you are ready to set out, feel free to email us your application to email@example.com with the subject 'Studio Manager Assistant Internship)' and include:
- Updated CV.
- Cover letter.
- Specific dates you are able to start the internship & duration.
Remember this must be in English, as that is the working language of the company.
Must be available for a minimum of 6 months.