Connected Packaging & Experiences

COP26

UN Climate Change Conference UK 2021


From 31 October to 13 November 2021, the UK hosted the 26th UN Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP26) in Glasgow. The COP26 Summit brought parties together to accelerate action towards achieving the goals of the Paris Agreement and the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change.


With the slogan "UNITING THE WORLD TO TACKLE CLIMATE CHANGE", the conference aims to find solutions to minimise future environmental damage and to act sustainably. The importance of the topic makes us proud contributors and supporters of the event.


Wednesday, November 3rd was Finance day and Appetite Creative was requested to create an interactive part to the event which would involve both participants there in Glasgow physically at the event and also those online. 


We developed a Connected Experience web application with 10 questions on climate change, which the user had up to 60 secs to choose the correct answer, each question was corrected with the right answer as the users went through educating at the same time.  At the end, a score was given based on the number of correct answers given which could be shared on social media along with challenging others to get involved and test their skills.


At 6 pm the results which were collected in a live real time dashboard were announced by Gail Klintworth. Where we learnt of all the questions answered only 30% with correct answers leaving of course 70% of the answers educating users. The results also showed that of the participants there was 57% joining from physically being at the Glasgow event itself and another 43% getting involved from online.


The app was accessed globally from a total of 33 countries with the large majority of people from Europe but also as far as USA and Japan getting involved.  Not only did the app help educate users on important statistics and developments related to climate change, but it also created an engaging and captivating user experience that achieved an impressive 1 minute and 26 seconds of dwell time.


The web app can still be accessed here. Give it a try!

View More

Total Warhammer

360 Video

Porsche

Porsche Audio Experience

Honda

Mobile Liquid Skin

The Ticker

Ticker Ad Format

Aladdin Mobile

Mobile Liquid Skin

Stallion Carousel

Desktop Carousel Banner & Mobile Banner

SEE ALL OF OUR WORK

Take a look at our gallery

Appetite
Creative

Clutch Women Logo

World Class
Digital Experiences